SH - Cold SH - Cold

hey man

lovein this song and ur other tracks. i give u a 5-5 keep up the good work. i wanna hear more

SH - Circle SH - Circle

its a one hit wonder! :3

i lol'd then i downloaded it and i love it. what more can i say about this track besides that it is perfect and flawless?! honestly ur the reason i keep coming back to newgrounds.

i have 47$ skull candy Titan earbuds and the bassline sounds sooooooo amazing its orgasmic! lol. u get a 5 out of 5!

-= The Source =- -= The Source =-

that will do pig, that will do

not my style of dubstep. but its not bad at all. i like alot of filth and bass but hey good job. reminds me of Tron.

TheBiocide responds:

Ayyy, thanks man! A lot of people seem to be saying that, and I think it's a huge compliment :D But truth be told... I wasn't even aware of the Tron soundtrack or anything when I made this :3 Thanks again though, dood, I really appreciate that!

Who Are We - BeefourMusic Who Are We - BeefourMusic

HMMMMM!!!!!! >:(

wow. i gotta say bro. it may be that my ears are a virgin to Dance music but hey iam glad my ears loss its Dance music V-card to this track :P

there aren't that many ppl here on Newgrounds who take this site to there full advantage, especially when it comes to creativity but u got what it takes to make it in this world. keep up the good work. loving this track 10-10 and 5-5
3.73 / 5.00 (+ 0.012) <---- vote

SUB4RU responds:

Thanks, hopefully I can upload my newest song soon for you to check out my next level of creativity!

- BeefourMusic -

NGHH - NGsamplebattle - Shaggy NGHH - NGsamplebattle - Shaggy

job well done

4.25 / 5.00 (+ 0.031) :)

SH - Rare SH - Rare

awwwwww shhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiit

ur really good at making old school beats. iam adding u to my favorite artist list

[oove] Heartbeats [oove] Heartbeats

wow

umma use this song tonight...and a condom...

broove responds:

... and a hand? :P
have a nice evening

Lu Luprianar - Beta Lu Luprianar - Beta

ummmm

you got tha right idea but it needs more to it...

Illuminating Groove Illuminating Groove

.......wow

this stuff you got going on is beautifle...i love it man...this is awesome

LucreOnBeats responds:

Thanks for the review man. I'll try to keep it going. Back in the lab for more tracks as of last week. Look for something to drop soon.

Forced Farewell Forced Farewell

*sniff*

i feel your pain dude...i lost someone special too...her name was McKena souls....you are awesome dude you are officaly one of my favorite artest