Grow a Buddy Grow a Buddy

(-_-') dude

wow..................................
............. *yells at mom* MOM BUY ME A FUCKING GROW A BUDDY!!!!!!! THEY HAVE NO SOULS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Babies Babies

POW POW POW POW!!!!!

dude if u guys ever make a album ILL TOTALLY BUY IT!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!

Under The Influence! Under The Influence!

DUDE

i remember this... i love it...keep up the good work

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

wow

that was truly a nice and beautilfe game...i wish everyone can make games like this...anyways...i love the nicly made enviroment and the funny looking characters...
so whats up with tha hats?...i thought that played an important role in the game...but i guess not...just a added bonus to customize the little dude huh?

overall i love the game and keep up the good work and i found it funny when you used that giant bird to block the next part of the leve... nice XD

Robot Ragdoll Robot Ragdoll

LOL

i love this game...its fun to toss him around

Can you survive? Can you survive?

awsome

help the destoy the STD before infection
GREAT GAME BUT IT NEEDS EFFECTS

SH - Cold SH - Cold

hey man

lovein this song and ur other tracks. i give u a 5-5 keep up the good work. i wanna hear more

SH - Circle SH - Circle

its a one hit wonder! :3

i lol'd then i downloaded it and i love it. what more can i say about this track besides that it is perfect and flawless?! honestly ur the reason i keep coming back to newgrounds.

i have 47$ skull candy Titan earbuds and the bassline sounds sooooooo amazing its orgasmic! lol. u get a 5 out of 5!

-= The Source =- -= The Source =-

that will do pig, that will do

not my style of dubstep. but its not bad at all. i like alot of filth and bass but hey good job. reminds me of Tron.

TheBiocide responds:

Ayyy, thanks man! A lot of people seem to be saying that, and I think it's a huge compliment :D But truth be told... I wasn't even aware of the Tron soundtrack or anything when I made this :3 Thanks again though, dood, I really appreciate that!